$26–$34 per hour depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced, qualified Millwright Foreman to oversee and assist with the installation of conveyors, elevators, processing equipment, engineered towers and bridges, structural and other miscellaneous steel. Your job will entail overseeing a crew and working in diverse setting to produce steady and functional infrastructure and products. A millwright foreman is an individual with an eye for detail and the ability to supervise all activities of a crew on the assigned project. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and good knowledge of steel properties and be able to manipulate industrial machinery found in factories, construction sites and other industries. Working with little supervision while following all health and safety standards is essential. The goal is to contribute to the construction and maintenance of strong and long-lasting buildings and products.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
The ideal candidate will have 10 years of experience as a millwright foreman, but all applications will be considered..
- Working knowledge of the construction industry
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time and accurately handle extensive detail
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Good physical condition and endurance