These are the principles that drive us.
If these sound like things you believe in, we’d like to start building with you.
- Everyone has a boss. You’re ours. We work for our customers, not our subcontractors and suppliers. As a small business, we’ve built our excellent reputation by staying loyal to our customers and ensuring every job gets done right, on time and on budget. No excuses.
- Projects start with people. They end with bricks and mortar. We take the time to thoroughly understand what each project means to the people involved with it. We ask questions like “what’s most important to you about this project?” and keep that as our guiding focus throughout the job.
- You’re in the loop. The Pony Express doesn’t cut it. There was a time when it was a marvel. We’re past that. We believe it’s virtually impossible to over communicate during a construction project. We talk frequently, meet regularly. We’ll explain our process and deliver progress updates that are as frequent and detailed as you like.
- We don’t do drive-bys. Many construction companies just drive by the project site to ensure quality. We’re not most construction companies. We have a project superintendent on site to make sure every screw and each piece of sheetrock is crafted to our specifications.
- We’ll raise a hammer. Attention to detail is our priority. No matter how small. If a supervisor sees something that needs to be fixed, they’ll pick up a hammer and fix it immediately.
- We’re in this together. When we are done, the finished project is something we should both be proud of. You expect to build something remarkable that encapsulates your hopes and dreams; something that serves as a springboard for the future of your business or community. We’ll work together to make sure that happens, because we want it too.
- We treat your money like it was our own. We are transparent in costs and don’t take a gamble when it’s time to make a decision. We always make the best decision for the project with your budget in mind.