$24 – $32 per hour depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced, qualified Carpenter to cut, fabricate and install wooden and other structures according to specifications. Your job will entail working in diverse setting to produce steady and functional infrastructure and products. A carpenter is an individual with great hand dexterity and an eye for detail. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials. Working with little supervision while following all health and safety standards is essential. The goal is to contribute to the construction and maintenance of strong and long-lasting buildings and products.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
The ideal candidate will have 10 years of experience as a carpenter, but all applications will be considered.
- Working knowledge of the construction industry
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time and accurately handle extensive detail
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Good physical condition and endurance