Ag-Industrial Construction Project Manager
$80,000 – $100,000
We are looking for an experienced Ag-Industrial Construction Project Manager to market, develop customers, plan, and supervise a wide range of construction projects, with an emphasis in the industrial realm, from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. An excellent Ag-Industrial Construction Manager must be well versed in all construction methodologies and procedures, a working knowledge industrial machinery found in factories, construction sites and other industries, and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate with have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years of project management experience in the construction industry, but all applications will be considered.
- B.S. Degree in Construction, Engineering, or related field OR equivalent through experience
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiating skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A team player with leadership skills